We are searching for a highly coordinated and systematic E-Commerce Manager to inspect and inform the infrastructure and content on our company's website. To this end, the E-Commerce Manager should remain abreast of and contribute to knowledge about products, discounts, and consumers' preferences. You should also liaise with our Developers, Data Analysts, and Art Directors to ensure the accurate rollout of evidence-based updates.
To ensure success as an E-Commerce Manager, you should employ a pragmatic approach to pertinent tasks. The work of an outstanding E-Commerce Manager will ultimately lead to increases in revenue.
As an E-Commerce Manager at Postery, you should remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in e-commerce. Ultimately, a brilliant E-Commerce Manager will endeavor to enhance their skill set by continually learning about adjacent techniques that might improve overall performance and customer satisfaction online.
The E-Commerce Manager reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Inspecting landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
• Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
• Assisting with decisions about promotions such as discounted offers and affordable bulk packages.
• Ensuring that payment options and promotional tabs are configured correctly.
• Reviewing copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
• Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
• Collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the rollout of website changes.
• Monitoring website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates.
• Teaming up with our SEO Specialists to increase the online presence of our website.
• Scheduling and communicating intensive site maintenance, as needed.
• Project lead in the roll-out of new markets
• Degree in Information Technology or a relevant Business subject.
• Demonstrable experience as an E-Commerce Manager or Associate.
• Knowledgeable about consumer preferences, particularly as these relate to e-commerce.
• Unrivaled organizational, teamwork, and quality assurance skills.
• Phenomenal market research skills.
• Superb data analysis and report writing abilities.
• A stickler for details, precision, creativity, and excellence.
• Eager about the role of technology in promoting business.
• Strong verbal and writing skills in English
• Experiences Magento back-office environment
• Experience within the interior or fashion industry
Please apply by providing a brief motivation letter and CV as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person. Send your application to [email protected].
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement
Location: Gothenburg HQ
Postery.com is a global brand with HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden. We’re a dedicated team that is comfortable wearing many hats. We value quality over quantity and care for tasteful details.
We believe that our mission on earth is to bring happiness to each home in the world. We do that by creating beautiful and affordable products that are sustainable for generations to come. We are a very design-focused team, and each print is produced with the highest quality in our factory in Sweden.
We look for people who want to grow, think, dream, and create with us. Our culture thrives by embracing a growth mindset and rewards imagination.