Postery is offering a full-time position for a Graphic Designer to join the Creative department at the head office in central Gothenburg.
As Graphic Designer you will assist the Art Directors on the production of both internal and external creative assets including, but are not limited to brand campaigns, product launches, social media content, wholesale material, and online imagery. You will play an important role in the growth phase we are facing to take Postery to the next level, which makes it important that you want to go the extra mile together with us. Everything you do will have a huge impact at this stage in our company. The position reports to the Senior Art Director.
• Create print-ready files of poster designs produced by the team, ensuring that high-quality artworks are delivered to printers.
• Create final assets of various brand collateral in both print and digital including but not limited to look-books, webpages, packaging, seasonal graphics, presentations, and campaigns.
• Create visual elements for the website based on mockups and sketches including landing pages, new layouts, functionality and site enhancements, etc to enhance the customer experience.
• Assist the Creative Content Photographer and Art Directors to support with ideas and the artistic directions of various content including still imagery, video, SoMe assets, and more
• Assist in photoshoots and bringing imagery to life through post-production (creating gallery walls).
• Work closely with the Art Director to deliver projects on time.
• Relevant education in advertising or design.
• 1-2 years experience working in a similar role in-house or at an agency.
• A strong portfolio that highlights your design abilities.
• Professional knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• A strong understanding of e-com brand building in general and of the Postery brand in particular.
• Excellent Swedish and English in speech and writing.
• Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the ability to use initiative.
Apply by providing a brief motivation letter, CV, and your portfolio as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person. Send your application to [email protected]
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement
Location: Gothenburg HQ