Postery is offering a full-time position for a Graphic Designer to join the Creative department at the head office in Gothenburg. The Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualizing high-performing, on-brand, creative assets across all internal and external vehicles to include, but are not limited to brand campaigns, product launches, social media content, communications content, moving image, packaging, special projects, and e-tail.
The Graphic Designer will also assist the Art Director on the artistic direction and production of all content, and an understanding and appreciation of digital content are required. The successful candidate is hands-on with an intellectual curiosity to explore the future of graphic design within interior e-com in a forever changing international environment.
This is a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative role with strong opportunities for growth within the organization.
The position reports to the Art Director.
• Create prints from initial concept stage to final art and delivery
• Propose innovative, creative graphic design elements that elevate the Postery brand; ensuring all visual assets are consistent, compelling, and reflect the brand's creative direction
• Design, develop, and manage all brand collateral in both print and digital including but not limited to lookbooks, logos, newsletters, banners, invitations, packaging, seasonal graphics and presentations
• Design visual elements for the website and conceptualize new ideas – landing pages, new layouts and functionality, site enhancements, etc to enhance the customer experience
• Partner with the Art Director to support with ideas and the artistic direction of all content including: still imagery, video, SoMe assets and more
• Assist in planning and executing photoshoots and bring imagery to life through direction on-set and detailed post-production
• Identify external collaborators that will expand and enhance our social media presence
• Image retouch: color correction, product and interior retouch.
• Lead internal projects and ensure that the creative output and content is in line with each projects objective and maintain consistency across all the brands' touchpoints
• Work closely with the Art Director to deliver projects on time
• Stay on trend and actively seek new and inspiring ways of creatively designing (and animating) content
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related area
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a similar role in-house or at an agency
• A strong portfolio that highlights your design abilities
• Solid experience in digital-driven businesses, with a high level of creative digital output
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Experience working on photoshoots – producing and concepting
• Strong eye and demonstrate knowledge of art, design, culture, and fashion
• A strong understanding of e-com brand building in general and of the Postery brand in particular
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with multiple team members and align ideas. Fluency in English is required
• Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the ability to use initiative
• Be able to multi-task with strong planning and organizational skills
• Interest in interior design
• Experience using Premiere Pro and AfterEffects
• Experience or interest in photograph and film
Yes, we know this role is broad. We’re a fast-paced startup and to be successful at Postery you need to be a self-driven team player, a problem solver, and someone who is committed to delivering outstanding results.
Please apply by providing a brief motivation letter, CV, and your portfolio as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person. Send your application to [email protected]
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement
Location: Gothenburg HQ
Postery.com is a global brand with HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden. We’re a small team that is comfortable wearing many hats. We value quality over quantity and care for tasteful details.
We believe that our mission on earth is to bring happiness to each home in the world. We do that by creating beautiful and affordable products that are sustainable for generations to come. We are a very design-focused team, and each print is produced with the highest quality in our factory in Sweden.
We look for people who want to grow, think, dream, and create with us. Our culture thrives by embracing a growth mindset and rewards imagination.