The Customer Care Supervisor will be responsible for building Postery’s Customer Care division and ensuring that the team SLAs are achieved. You will plan and execute the company’s service vision for online customers and motivate the team and the company to a customer-focused approach to business initiatives.
The responsibility also involves identifying opportunities to improve customer satisfaction and act as liaison and point of contact for other departments to reach set goals.
The Supervisor position will include day to day Customer Care tasks such as answering customer tickets, resolving all current issues, and working proactively to lower the number of incoming tickets.
You will act as a final point of escalation for the team for customer, payment, logistics, or IT related issues.
The Customer Care Supervisor reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Assess daily/weekly service levels and quality of service, implement service improvement strategies
• FAQ/help section updating and development
• Ensure Customer Care team capacities
• Issue management
• Roll-out of operational measures to improve CSAT
• Forecasting, reporting & data analysis
• Implement and maintain social media policies for Customer Care
• Maintain updated knowledge of all company products and services to provide adequate education to customers
• Provide information and instructions about relevant products and services
• Make product and service suggestions to meet the customer’s specific needs
• Field incoming emails and respond to Facebook messages from customers
• Promptly respond to customer requests submitted via Instagram
• Answer customer questions and provide information to resolve any issues
• Willing to learn and rise to new challenges
• Self-starter who defines and leads not follows
• Can-do attitude with a hands-on approach
• Must work to a high degree of accuracy with good attention to details
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven leadership and management experience ideally within an online or fashion environment
• Positive, proactive attitude
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to confidently manage and organize a team
• Ability to work with all levels within an organization
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and people management skills
• Proficient user of IT systems and windows office suite
• Able to question and clarify the explanation of issues or requests to ensure that issues/problems are understood and solved
• Experience in Zendesk
• Experiences Magento back-office environment
• Experience in Ongoing WMS
• Experience within interior or fashion industry
Please apply by providing a brief motivation letter and CV as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person. Send your application to [email protected].
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement
Location: Gothenburg HQ
Postery.com is a global brand with HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden. We’re a small team that is comfortable wearing many hats. We value quality over quantity and care for tasteful details.
We believe that our mission on earth is to bring happiness to each home in the world. We do that by creating beautiful and affordable products that are sustainable for generations to come. We are a very design-focused team, and each print is produced with the highest quality in our factory in Sweden.
We look for people who want to grow, think, dream, and create with us. Our culture thrives by embracing a growth mindset and rewards imagination.