Postery is offering a full-time position for a driven and talented in-house Creative Content Photographer at the HQ in Gothenburg. You will be responsible for producing engaging photo/video assets for SoMe channels (Still and Interior) as well as for postery.com. The ideal candidate has strong photography skills, a luxury point-of-view, is comfortable in a high-volume creative production environment, and is extremely flexible to quickly react to business needs and adapt as requirements shift based on content performance. This is an exciting role for a person who thrives in a fast-paced and vibrant environment.
The Content Creator reports directly to the company's Art Director.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Engage our customers by creating creative content for our SoMe channels and online
• Post and follow up content on all SoMe platforms and analyze and report data
• Planning and execution of content and e-commerce photography/video consistent with the Postery brand identity and ethos
• Responsible for post-production and retouch (surrounding, color, shape, consistency, and other specifications)
• Research, scout, and follow interior trends, new decorations, styling, etc. for photoshoots
• Understand the needs of each marketing vehicle and "best practices" to develop content that will have the greatest impact to the customer
• Concept research: develop and create new ideas and concepts for visual content
• Assist the Art Director in preparing larger shoots that take place internally and externally: trend research, mood board, logistics.
• Prepare and deliver assets in the correct format, correct naming, and on time.
• Maintaining deadlines with respect to the release calendar and ability to manage a budget and negotiate as needed.
• Ensure that the creative output is in line with each project's objective and maintain consistency across all the brand's touchpoints
• Support the Art Director and Graphic Designer on projects
• 2+ years of experience with photography - fashion or interior photography for editorial and online commercial use
• Must have an outstanding portfolio that demonstrates a high level of skill in digital photography, lighting, composition, and color quality
• Eager to create conceptual photo campaigns that are engaging and unique
• An expert in lighting for product and interior and strong knowledge of digital camera systems
• Must work with a hands-on approach; set up lighting equipment, product styling, and on-set art direction
• Efficient in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and Lightroom.
• Strong understanding of the Postery brand identity and aesthetics with an ability to produce original ideas
• An excellent understanding of current social trends
• Highly organized, flexible, and able to work towards short deadlines
Please apply by providing a brief motivation letter, CV, and your portfolio as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person. Send your application to [email protected]
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement
Location: Gothenburg HQ
Postery.com is a global brand with HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden. We’re a small team that is comfortable wearing many hats. We value quality over quantity and care for tasteful details.
We believe that our mission on earth is to bring happiness to each home in the world. We do that by creating beautiful and affordable products that are sustainable for generations to come. We are a very design-focused team, and each print is produced with the highest quality in our factory in Sweden.
We look for people who want to grow, think, dream, and create with us. Our culture thrives by embracing a growth mindset and rewards imagination.